- Golden State Commodities, Inc. - Position: Ag Commodities Merchandiser/Trader; Oakdale, CA
- Northern California animal feed merchandising company seeking experienced merchandiser. Job requirements include knowledge of industry, markets served and familiarity with animal feed, byproducts and their sources. Opportunity for right individual to grow and advance with an established company in the feed industry. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Resumes may be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to Employment Opportunity, P.O. Box 458, Oakdale, CA 95361. Please address any questions by e-mail only.
- Midwest Agri-Commodities - Position: VP North American Operations (Sales & Marketing); San Rafael, CA
- Midwest Agri-Commodities markets sugarbeet co-products (e.g., pulp, molasses, desugared molasses, betaine) on behalf of four major US beet sugar producers that own the company. The VP – North American Operations is responsible for domestic sales and related strategy; development of new markets and products; customer relations; owner relations in regard to production, quality, inventory and operational issues; industry relations; and other duties as assigned. This position reports directly to the President and is reported to by the National Sales Manager, National Betaine Sales Manager, and Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager. The position is based at the company’s headquarters in San Rafael, CA. Approximately 20 – 30% travel.
- Almond Board of California - Position: Global, Technical & Regulatory Affairs
- Assist in the establishment and cultivation of key government relationships in conjunction with the ongoing identification and monitoring of global technical/regulatory issues; to oversee the development of position statements and market information; to work with ABC staff, regulators and industry on a global level in resolving import issues and other market access situations; to contribute to the development of mitigation strategies and evaluation of trade/technical issues; and to perform related duties as assigned.
- Foster Farms - POSITION: 36812 Commodities Processor
LOCATION: Burrel Feed Mill, Burrel, CA
SHIFT: Swing Shift
RANGE: $14.40 to $16.05 per hour
- Click here for full description
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Batching: Ensure documentation is accurate for all batched products. Operate Repete software and accurately measure all hand adds. Properly document the lot numbers for each pound of product batched.
Training: Review and follow all plant SOPs.
Receiving and Loading: Follow all plant SOPs and HAACP guidelines for loading and unloading fertilizer and feed products. Ensure the organic integrity of inbound products through inspections.
Monitor Safety and House Keeping: Ensure the housekeeping plan is followed and properly documented on a daily basis. All plant areas must comply with food safety and OSHA requirements at all times
Assist with plant maintenance as directed.
Relieve lead person as directed by lead or supervisor.
- Bar ALE Inc. - Lead Maintenance Technician
- JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
This position is responsible for managing the care, maintenance and usage of all Bar ALE machinery, equipment and facilities. This position requires experience in all facets of equipment repair, plumbing, electrical and electronic, working from blueprints, equipment manuals, fabrication and welding. The individual will be actively involved in the Company Safety program and the long term and short term goals of the department.
The Lead Maintenance Technician may supervise other employees and entry level helpers in areas such as equipment maintenance and repair, fabrication, truck maintenance & repair, electrical, plumbing, and other jobs as may be assigned from time to time. This person insures adherence to an established preventive maintenance program while responding to unexpected, immediate maintenance needs working in conjunction with senior management and the Production Manager.
The Company is seeking an organized, deadline oriented, self-starter to work in maintaining the efficient running of the feed-mill facility. He will interface with Production and supervise employees to ensure proper operation of milling equipment.
The Lead Maintenance Technician reports directly to mid management. Senior management provides specific guidance in areas such as budget, service expansion or significant program or policy changes. (CLICK HERE FOR JOB POSTING)
- JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
- Agra Trading, Chico, CA - is seeking a Marketing and Sales Position - Click here
- Harris Ranch, Coalinga, CA - Current Job Listings Click Here
- Western Milling LLC - Current Job Listings Click Here
Looking for Jobs
Looking for Internships
Resources & LinksCGFA Careers Message Map
Production of grains and feeds in California represents a $5 billion industry that has major impact on the world’s food supply. It’s all part of California’s massive agricultural output. If you’re looking for a career that offers excellent compensation today and bright prospects in the long term, you won’t find a better place to start your search than the California grain and feed industry. And, you’ll also get a perk that you don’t often find these days: a higher purpose. Come join the California grain and feed industry…and feed the world.